Removing Recent highlights in the Library menu
- Visit about:config.
- Type 'Activity', find the preference 'browser. library. activity-stream. enabled' and change its value to' false'.
- How do I delete recent highlights from Firefox?
- How do I clear my recent highlights?
- What are recent highlights in Firefox?
- How do I delete drop-down history in Firefox?
- Where is about config?
- How do you delete recent?
- What is recent highlights in Google Photos?
How do I delete recent highlights from Firefox?
The highlight section is displayed below the search field and the top sites section. You can hover over any item there to display a menu. A click on the menu icon lists options to dismiss that highlight and to delete it from history.
How do I clear my recent highlights?
If you want remove the recent highlights please follow the below instruction.
- Click your account icon at the top right corner.
- Click photos settings.
- Click memories.
- Click featured memories.
- In your device you will see recent highlights option. You can switch off the option.
What are recent highlights in Firefox?
It is selected "Recent Activity." On the Options/Preferences page, Home panel, you can see the available categories to include in that section (history, bookmarks, downloads, pages saved to Pocket).
How do I delete drop-down history in Firefox?
type or paste enough text for Firefox to show the item in the drop-down. Press the ↓ down arrow key or move the mouse, to highlight the browsing or Search history entry to delete. To clear the highlighted item, hold down the Shift key and press Delete on your keyboard.
Where is about config?
Hi Vic, about:config is an internal address like about:preferences (the Options page) or about:support (the Troubleshooting Information page). You can type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter to load it.
How do you delete recent?
Delete your activity automatically
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google. ...
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under "Activity controls," tap Manage your activity controls.
- Below “Web & App Activity,” “YouTube History,” or “Location History,” tap Auto-delete.
What is recent highlights in Google Photos?
The top carousel on Google Photos shows old photos in an Instagram Stories-like interface. There's one called “Recent Highlights” where Google picks the “best” of your recent photos. Here, multiple photos taken on the same day or from the same occasion are clubbed together in a collage.