Realtek Digital Output Has No Sound [Fixed]
- Set the Speakers as Default Device. In fact, it may not be necessary for you to use Realtek Digital Output. ...
- Update or reinstall your Realtek audio driver. You may be using a wrong or outdated audio driver if there is no sound from your Realtek Digital Output.
- How do I fix Realtek no sound?
- How do I fix Realtek digital output?
- Why won't my Realtek speakers work?
- How do I restore Realtek audio?
- Why does my computer suddenly have no sound?
- How do I restore the sound on my computer?
- Can I disable Realtek digital output?
- What is Realtek digital output for?
- How do I remove Realtek digital output?
- How do I fix No audio output device Windows 10?
- Why are my audio drivers not working?
- Why can't I install Realtek Audio Driver?
How do I fix Realtek no sound?
How to fix ”No Sound” issue after Realtek driver update in Windows 10
- Check the volume.
- Roll back drivers.
- Reinstall PC drivers.
- Check your hardware.
- Reset the Default Playback device.
- Run the Windows Troubleshooter.
How do I fix Realtek digital output?
Right-click on the speaker icon on your taskbar and select “Playback devices”.
- Right-click on “Speakers” and select “Set as Default Device”. Press OK to implement changes and exit.
- Now try running any sound and check if this solved the problem. Restart your computer.
Why won't my Realtek speakers work?
Check your speaker settings: Right-click the sound icon at the bottom right corner of your desktop and click Playback devices. ... If your Speakers are NOT already set as the default, this is doubtless your problem. To fix, just click them, click Set Default, then click OK and test whether you have sound.
How do I restore Realtek audio?
To do this, go to the Device Manager by either right clicking the start button or typing “device manager” into the start menu. Once you're there, scroll down to “Sound, video and game controllers” and find “Realtek High Definition Audio”. Once you do, go ahead and right click it and select “Uninstall device”.
Why does my computer suddenly have no sound?
First, check to make sure Windows is using the correct device for speaker output by clicking on the speaker icon in the taskbar. ... Ensure that the computer isn't muted via hardware, such as a dedicated mute button on you laptop or keyboard. Test by playing a song. Right-click the volume icon and click Open Volume Mixer.
How do I restore the sound on my computer?
Use the driver recovery process to restore audio drivers for the original sound hardware using the following steps:
- Click Start , All Programs, Recovery Manager, and then click Recovery Manager again.
- Click Hardware Driver Reinstallation.
- On the Hardware Driver Reinstallation welcome screen, click Next.
Can I disable Realtek digital output?
Right-click on the S/PDIF icon (it may appear as "Realtek Digital Output," "S/PDIF Output" or "S/PDIF," depending on your sound card or motherboard) and select "Disable" from the contextual menu.
What is Realtek digital output for?
Many computers come with Realtek sound cards, and you can use digital output to create audio. Digital output simply means that the audio devices connected to your computer don't use analog cables. When using digital output, your audio devices require the correct feature to be enabled on your computer.
How do I remove Realtek digital output?
- Click Start, click Run, type in "devmgmt. ...
- In Device Manager, double click to expand the "Sound, video and Game controllers" branch.
- Right click the Realtek audio device and click Uninstall to uninstall the driver.
- Click Start, in the Start Search box type "appwiz. ...
- Find and remove all the Realtek related entries.
How do I fix No audio output device Windows 10?
Enable the audio device in Windows 10 and 8
- Right-click the notification area speaker icon , and then select Troubleshoot sound problems.
- Select the device you want to troubleshoot, and then click Next to start the troubleshooter.
- If a recommended action displays, select Apply this fix, and then test for sound.
Why are my audio drivers not working?
Fix your audio drivers. Hardware problems can be caused by outdated or malfunctioning drivers. Make sure your audio driver is up to date and update it if needed. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the audio driver (it will reinstall automatically).
Why can't I install Realtek Audio Driver?
Go to Programs and Features and locate the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver entry. ... Go back to Device Manager and uninstall the disabled Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio. (Do not reboot the system.) Reinstall the Realtek HD Audio Driver (If “Found New Hardware Wizard” pops up, ignore it.).