On your profile, tap the gear icon and select Settings. Tap the account whose settings you'd like to adjust. Under Timeline, tap Timeline personalization. Next to show me the best tweets first, tap to turn it off.
- Why does twitter keep switching back to top tweets?
- How does twitter decide top tweets?
- How do I change my twitter to chronological order?
- Why does twitter keep showing the same tweets?
- How do you stop tweets from showing up on twitter?
- How do I get rid of show more tweets?
- Can you see who views your twitter 2020?
- Who can see my tweets if I have no followers?
- Who has the most Twitter followers 2020?
- How do I reverse the order of my tweets?
- How do I fix zero following on twitter?
- How do I organize my twitter?
Why does twitter keep switching back to top tweets?
Speaking of Twitter's new layout, it's rather a mobile version of Twitter with a lot of white space. ... That's because Twitter automatically reverts you back to Top Tweets (or Home) a while after you choose to see the latest tweets instead.
How does twitter decide top tweets?
Top Tweets are the most relevant Tweets for your search. We determine relevance based on the popularity of a Tweet (e.g., when a lot of people are interacting with or sharing via Retweets and replies), the keywords it contains, and many other factors.
How do I change my twitter to chronological order?
How to Switch Between Timelines on Twitter
- Open the Twitter app and switch to the Home tab (the birdhouse in the bottom-left).
- Tap the Sparkle icon in the top-right of the app. ...
- Tap See latest Tweets instead and your timeline will immediately switch to the chronological mode instead.
Why does twitter keep showing the same tweets?
Nowadays tweets can show up in a 'best tweets first' format. The new algorithm favours those tweets that have already received more retweets and likes, and makes it so that they appear higher in the timeline. This upset a lot of Twitter users as it meant you might end up seeing the same old tweets over and over again.
How do you stop tweets from showing up on twitter?
Disabling this option also helps with removing the liked tweets.
- Log in to Twitter and go to the Settings.
- Go to the “Privacy and safety” tab.
- Scroll down until you see the “Content” section.
- Under “Timeline,” there's a single option called “Show the best Tweets first.” Disable it by removing the tick from the checkbox.
How do I get rid of show more tweets?
Head to Twitter.com and click on your profile picture in the upper right corner, then select Settings from the drop down menu. On the next page, under Content, look for the “Timeline” setting and un-check “Show me the best Tweets first”. Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
Can you see who views your twitter 2020?
No, there is no way you can see who views your Twitter. That also means no other person can see what you are viewing, either. This is done to safeguard users' privacy on Twitter. Except for the individual activities that each one of us allows, there is nothing public on Twitter.
Who can see my tweets if I have no followers?
If your account is public (as is by default), anyone can see your tweets, irrespective of whether they are following you. No, they can not see your tweets in the news feed. They can only see your tweet if they go to your page and read down through your tweets.
Who has the most Twitter followers 2020?
The Most Followed Accounts on Twitter
- Ariana Grande (80.8m followers) ...
- Lady Gaga (83.2m followers) ...
- Taylor Swift (88m followers) ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo (90.3m followers) ...
- Rihanna (100.4m followers) ...
- Katy Perry (109.2m followers) ...
- Justin Bieber (113.7m followers) ...
- Barack Obama (127.9m followers)
How do I reverse the order of my tweets?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter's advanced search page. 5. To see every tweet from that period, click on the “Latest” tab. This should return a list of every tweet you sent between the “from” and “until” dates you specified.
How do I fix zero following on twitter?
tl;dr HERES THE SOLUTION: Deactivate and then re-activate your account. You will not lose any followers and your following list will be restored in a few hours after re-activation. However, as stated in the deactivation screen, you must re-activate your account in 30 days or it will be permanently deleted.
How do I organize my twitter?
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. ...
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. ...
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. ...
- Click Save list.