To transfer a license between computers, you will need to remove it from the old computer and activate it on the new one. To do so: Find your activation code: If you bought the product in the Kaspersky online store, then your activation code will have been sent to the email you used when making the purchase.
- How do I export my Kaspersky license key?
- Can I use my Kaspersky on more than one computer?
- How do I install Kaspersky without losing my license?
- Can I transfer my antivirus to another computer?
- How do I find my Kaspersky Internet Security license key?
- How do I find my Kaspersky product key on my computer?
- How many computers can Kaspersky be installed on?
- How do I transfer my McAfee to a new computer?
- How do I install Kaspersky Internet Security after formatting?
- How do I get my Kaspersky license key after formatting?
- Can I reinstall Kaspersky after format?
- How do I install Kaspersky on Windows 10?
How do I export my Kaspersky license key?
Key in the master password on the main application screen. Navigate to the gear icon on the main screen and click it. Choose the Import/Export option and go to the Backup copy section. Click the Create Copy option and choose the folder to which you want to back up the Kaspersky password manager data.
Can I use my Kaspersky on more than one computer?
You can connect no more than 500 devices to your My Kaspersky account.
How do I install Kaspersky without losing my license?
Reinstall Kaspersky without the activation code
- Step 1: Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows logo and R keys.
- Step 2: In the Run command box, type Appwiz. ...
- Step 3: Look for Kaspersky product entry, right-click on it, and then click Uninstall/Change option.
Can I transfer my antivirus to another computer?
To install your software on another computer, you must purchase more licenses or transfer a license to your new computer. Before you can transfer a license, you must deactivate the license on one of your existing computers.
How do I find my Kaspersky Internet Security license key?
HOW TO FIND YOUR LICENSE INFORMATION. Open your Kaspersky application by clicking on the 'K' icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on 'License' in the main window of the application. Your License number will be displayed next to the word 'Key'.
How do I find my Kaspersky product key on my computer?
Finding Your Kaspersky Product Key
Open your Kaspersky installation, and then click the "License" option. On the Licensing pop-up window, check next to "Key" to find your 20-digit license key.
How many computers can Kaspersky be installed on?
Most Kaspersky products allow for installation on 1-3 computers. If you purchased a multi-device license, you can install the software on 3-5 devices (depending on the license), including computers, Macs, and Android tablets and smartphones.
How do I transfer my McAfee to a new computer?
How do I transfer a McAfee subscription to a new PC? If you have a license assigned to a computer that you no longer use, deactivate and reactivate that license on your new computer: On your new computer, go to home.mcafee.com. Hover your mouse over My Account, and then click My Account from the list of options.
How do I install Kaspersky Internet Security after formatting?
To restore your computer back to security, complete the following steps:
- In case: You do not have an activation code — recover it using the instructions from this article. ...
- Download the application that gets activated with your code from the Kaspersky website. ...
- Install the application. ...
- Activate the application.
How do I get my Kaspersky license key after formatting?
Click the License link in the main application window to go to the Licensing window. Click the Recover my activation codes link to go to the Registration on My Kaspersky portal window. Enter the email address and the password that you used for registration on the portal. Click the Sign In button.
Can I reinstall Kaspersky after format?
Select Kaspersky from the list of applications stored on the computer. ... Reboot your computer once the uninstallation is complete. Download Kaspersky and install it. Once the setup is complete, the saved license information will be used for restoring the Kaspersky product.
How do I install Kaspersky on Windows 10?
To install the application:
- Create an installation package. ...
- Go to Tasks. ...
- Select Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server → Install application remotely.
- Choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Select the check box Install Network Agent along with this application.