See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes. ...
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
- How do I access files on my iPhone?
- Why can't I see my iPhone files on my computer?
- How do I access my iPhone files on Windows 10?
- Where are my saved files on iPhone?
- How do I download files on my iPhone?
- How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
- Where are PDF stored on iPhone?
- How do you find recently downloaded files?
How do I access files on my iPhone?
View files and folders in Files on iPhone
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don't see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it. Note: If you haven't installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
Why can't I see my iPhone files on my computer?
Many iPhone users reported that they can't view iPhone photos on their Windows 10 PC. ... Before trying to access files, make sure that your device is set as Trusted and that you're using a certified iPhone cable. If iPhone is not showing files on PC, be sure to check iTunes folder permissions.
How do I access my iPhone files on Windows 10?
Part 4: The FoneDog Toolkit-Windows 10 best partner to access your iPhone files
- Step 1: Connect iPhone to Computer. Using your iPhone's original USB cable connect it to your PC. ...
- Step 2: Choose iOS Data Backup. ...
- Step 3: Select Backup Mode. ...
- Step 4: Choose Data Type. ...
- Step 5: Start to Backup. ...
- Step 6: Backup Complete.
Where are my saved files on iPhone?
How to find a file you've downloaded to your iPhone
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse. ...
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download. ...
- Tap on the Share button, which will bring up the Share sheet.
- Select Save to Files. ...
- At this point, you may rename the file and select a specific location before saving it.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap "Trust This Computer" on your device if you are asked. ...
- Select files on your computer and then click "Open" to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Here you can view the selected files.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
How to Move Files to an iPhone Through a USB Cable
- Launch iTunes, the free application from Apple that you use to manage your iPhone.
- Plug one end of the included USB cord into the iPhone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer. ...
- Click the icon of the iPhone, and then click the "Summary" tab in the iTunes window.
Where are PDF stored on iPhone?
If you'd like to save a PDF to Files, swipe down the list until you see the Files option and tap on it. Then, choose your save location. Later, in the Files app, you can see the PDF you just downloaded. Or, if you saved the PDF to Books, you can open the Books app and read the PDF there.
How do you find recently downloaded files?
To access the Downloads folder, launch the default File Manager app and towards the top, you'll see the “Download history” option. You should now see the file you recently downloaded with a date and time. If you tap on the “More” option at the top right, you can do more with your downloaded files.