- How do you get your twitter to show most recent tweets?
- Why can't I see new tweets?
- Why does my twitter feed not show all tweets?
- How do I get my tweets in chronological order?
- Why don't I see tweets from everyone I follow?
- Why does twitter not show all likes?
- Why does twitter only show 3200 tweets?
- Why can't I see sensitive tweets?
- Why would a tweet fail to send?
- Are you Shadowbanned on twitter?
- How do I clear my twitter cache?
- How do I get rid of twitter fleets?
How do you get your twitter to show most recent tweets?
Open your Twitter app. If you've ever wondered about that sparkly icon on the upper right corner is, well, that's your magic button. Tap it and you'll get the option to “See latest Tweets instead.”
Why can't I see new tweets?
Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile. 2) You have a plugin that is caching the page.
Why does my twitter feed not show all tweets?
Go to Settings and Privacy. Go to Account. Scroll down to "Show the best tweets first". Un-check that setting.
How do I get my tweets in chronological order?
How to Switch Between Timelines on Twitter
- Open the Twitter app and switch to the Home tab (the birdhouse in the bottom-left).
- Tap the Sparkle icon in the top-right of the app. ...
- Tap See latest Tweets instead and your timeline will immediately switch to the chronological mode instead.
Why don't I see tweets from everyone I follow?
Login to your Twitter account. Select the icon of your profile pic, located at the upper-right portion of the screen, then choose “Settings and privacy“. Scroll down to the “Content” section. Check or uncheck the “Show the best Tweets first” option as you desire.
Why does twitter not show all likes?
Because, when a user sets his/her privacy setting ON, only people who follow the user can see his/her profile. In your case, few users who liked your tweets have kept their setting as mentioned which prevents you to look into their profiles. If you wish to see it, you got to follow them.
Why does twitter only show 3200 tweets?
In your Tweets tab, we display 800 of your most recent Tweets, while in your Tweets & replies tab we display 3,200 of your most recent Tweets and replies. Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. Accounts that run a mass-deletion program on their profile.
Why can't I see sensitive tweets?
Tweets with sensitive content are normally hidden from searches, but you can enable them if you prefer. To do so, go to the Twitter website and click menu > Settings and Privacy > Content Preferences > Search Settings. Uncheck “Hide Sensitive Content” here.
Why would a tweet fail to send?
Trouble sending Tweets can often be attributed to a need to upgrade your browser or app. If you're having trouble Tweeting via the web, make sure you're using the latest version of your browser. If you can't Tweet with an official Twitter app, check to make sure you've downloaded any available updates.
Are you Shadowbanned on twitter?
As of January 1, 2020, Twitter's Terms of Service state that they: (...) ... In a blog post from July 2018, Twitter claims that they do not shadowban by defining shadowbanning as deliberately making someone's content undiscoverable to everyone except the person who posted it, unbeknownst to the original poster.
How do I clear my twitter cache?
How to clear your Twitter cache on a mobile device
- Tap on your profile icon. Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on "Settings and privacy." Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Select "Data usage." Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on "Media storage" or "Web storage." ...
- Tap to clear your storage on Twitter.
How do I get rid of twitter fleets?
1. To disable Fleets on Twitter, you will have to mute each Fleet on Twitter. Once you have muted all of the Fleets, Twitter will stop showing the Fleets bar on the top. To do so, tap and hold on a Fleet and choose “Mute @TwitterHandle”.