Go to settings> general> keyboard> shortcuts. Tap the + sign, enter your email address as the phrase and your name as the shortcut. Tap save. Now when you type your name your email address will appear under it.
- How do I create a shortcut for my email on my iPhone?
- Can I create a keyboard shortcut for my email address?
- How do I create a keyboard shortcut on my iPhone?
- How do I set up AutoFill email on iPhone?
- How do you add email account to iPhone?
- How do I write my email address?
- Can I make my own keyboard shortcuts?
- How do I copy and paste shortcuts?
- How do I create a shortcut for text?
How do I create a shortcut for my email on my iPhone?
How to Create a Fast Email Typing Shortcut in iOS
- Open the “Settings” app and tap on “General”
- Scroll down and tap “Keyboard” and at the bottom of that screen tap “Add New Shortcut”
- Enter the email address at the top and create your text expansion shortcut on the bottom.
Can I create a keyboard shortcut for my email address?
2 Answers. Built in to the operating system is text replacements, so if you open Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Text Replacement you can add your own text replacement shortcuts. For example, you might add "e@" and have it expand to your full email address, such as "email@example.com".
How do I create a keyboard shortcut on my iPhone?
How to create keyboard shortcuts on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on Text Replacement.
- Tap on the + in the top right corner.
- In the Phrase field, type in the entire phrase you'd like to create a shortcut for.
How do I set up AutoFill email on iPhone?
Change or Update Your Personal Info for AutoFill
- Open Contacts.
- Tap My Card at the top of the screen.
- Tap Edit.
- Change your name or company name, and add a phone number, email address, birthday, URL, and more.
- Tap Done.
- Your personal contact information is changed, and AutoFill will now pull this updated data.
How do you add email account to iPhone?
How to set up your email account automatically
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars.
- Tap Save.
How do I write my email address?
Use Keyword Shortcuts on Your Smartphone to Avoid Unnecessary Typing. Use @@ as the shortcut for your main email address and add another @ symbol for each additional address. (For example, @@ = firstname.lastname@example.org and @@@ = email@example.com).
Can I make my own keyboard shortcuts?
Begin keyboard shortcuts with CTRL or a function key.
- In the Press new shortcut key box, press the combination of keys that you want to assign. ...
- Look at Current keys (or Currently assigned to) to see whether the combination of keys is already assigned to a command or other item. ...
- Select Assign.
How do I copy and paste shortcuts?
Keyboard shortcut to copy and paste in Word
- Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C.
- Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.
How do I create a shortcut for text?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Select Keyboard or Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Text Shortcuts.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Add again.