How to Switch Between Timelines on Twitter
- Open the Twitter app and switch to the Home tab (the birdhouse in the bottom-left).
- Tap the Sparkle icon in the top-right of the app. ...
- Tap See latest Tweets instead and your timeline will immediately switch to the chronological mode instead.
- How do I change the order of my twitter feed?
- Is there a way to sort tweets by date?
- How can I see my twitter posts in chronological order?
- How do you make a twitter feed scroll?
- How do I manage my twitter feed?
- How do I curate my twitter feed?
- Does twitter delete old tweets?
- What was the first ever tweet?
- Is all my tweets safe?
- Why does my twitter feed jump to the top?
- How do I get rid of twitter fleets?
- Do twitter likes appear on Timeline?
How do I change the order of my twitter feed?
To change yours, tap your profile icon within the Twitter app and then select “Settings and Privacy” followed by “Content Preferences.” Under the Timeline subheading, you'll see a listing for “Show me best tweets first,” uncheck the box beside it to have tweets instead publish in chronological order.
Is there a way to sort tweets by date?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter's advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How can I see my twitter posts in chronological order?
How to View Facebook and Twitter in Chronological Order
- To change it back, click those dots and choose Top Stories.
- Likewise, Twitter shows you “Top Posts” first. To view things in chronological order on Twitter, click your profile pic then choose Settings and privacy. Go down to the Content section and uncheck Show me the best Tweets first. ...
- You did it! But why?
How do you make a twitter feed scroll?
- Log in to your Twitter account, click your browser's vertical scroll bar and then drag it down as far as it will go on the page.
- Wait for the scroll wheel to stop spinning and then view the new Tweets that appear on the page. ...
- Click and drag your browser's scroll bar to continue viewing older Tweets.
How do I manage my twitter feed?
Just the Tips! How to Manage Your Twitter Account More Effectively
- 1) Pin Your Best and Most Recent Content to Your Feed.
- 2) Keep Track of Engagement.
- 3) Set up Twitter Lists.
- 4) Use Awesome Hashtags.
- 5) Be Selective with New Followers.
- 6) Take Advantage of Direct Messages.
- 7) Use Postcron to Schedule Your Tweets.
How do I curate my twitter feed?
How to Easily Curate Content for Twitter
- Decide How Much Content You Want to Curate. ...
- Consider What Your Audience Actually Wants to See. ...
- Locate Top Sources & Add Them to a Twitter List. ...
- Keep Track of Your Favorite Sites With Feedly. ...
- Search BuzzSumo to Find Top-Performing Content. ...
- Now, Start Scheduling Tweets!
Does twitter delete old tweets?
Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
What was the first ever tweet?
Twitter founder Jack Dorsey's first ever tweet has been sold for the equivalent of $2.9m (£2.1m) to a Malaysia-based businessman. The tweet, which said "just setting up my twttr," was first published on March 21, 2006 and was auctioned off by Mr Dorsey for charity.
Is all my tweets safe?
You don't need to worry about the safety of your account since AllMyTweets is an authorized account that prioritizes the security of your account. As you log in, the app will ask your authorization. Once you allow it, it will read the tweets from your timeline and will be able to see who you follow.
Why does my twitter feed jump to the top?
The in-app notification has been a part of the Twitter apps for a long time. When a user tapped this notification, the feed scrolled to the top. The scrolling was an action that had to be initiated by the user. ... By default, Twitter apps show you popular tweets unless you switch over to the chronological view.
How do I get rid of twitter fleets?
1. To disable Fleets on Twitter, you will have to mute each Fleet on Twitter. Once you have muted all of the Fleets, Twitter will stop showing the Fleets bar on the top. To do so, tap and hold on a Fleet and choose “Mute @TwitterHandle”.
Do twitter likes appear on Timeline?
Favoriting (now "liking") tweets does not show on your followers' timeline like retweets do. However, anyone (as long as your account is public) can see the tweets you've liked by going in your profile, and in the "likes" tab.