- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Safari.
- Select “Autofill”
- Turn the slider “Use Contact Info” ON.
- Tap “My Info”
- Select Your Contact.
- How do I add an autofill email address?
- How do I get my email account back on my iPhone?
- Where is my email address book on iPhone?
- Why are my emails not showing on my iPhone?
- How do I change AutoFill email address?
- How do you delete AutoFill email addresses on iPhone?
How do I add an autofill email address?
Add, edit, or delete your info
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings. Autofill and payments.
- Tap Addresses and more or Payment methods.
- Add, edit, or delete info: Add: At the bottom, tap Add address or Add card.
How do I get my email account back on my iPhone?
Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars.
- Tap Save.
Where is my email address book on iPhone?
How do I find my "Default" iOS Address Book?
- Open iOS Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on "Contacts"
- Tap on "Default Account" and verify that your desired address book is selected.
Why are my emails not showing on my iPhone?
Try settings>mail, contacts, calendars>mail>show recent messages. Change the number of messages that show and then see if that helps. Try sending yourself an email and see if that loads the other emails in your inbox. Also try settings>mail, contacts, calendars>your email account>account>off.
How do I change AutoFill email address?
How to change your Google Chrome autofill settings
- Tap the three dots — located either to the right of the address bar (on Android) or the bottom-left corner of the screen (on iPhone) — and select "Settings." ...
- To change your settings for autofill addresses, tap "Addresses and more" and toggle the feature on or off, or edit your saved information as necessary.
How do you delete AutoFill email addresses on iPhone?
Tap the blue circle next to the email address you want removed. This will open the Recent screen. Verify this is the email address you want to remove from autofill / autocomplete in iOS Mail. Touch the Remove From Recents button.