- How do I get notified of upcoming concerts?
- How do I find local concerts?
- How do I find concerts near me on Spotify?
- Is the bands in town app free?
- How do you add favorites on Ticketmaster?
- How do I get a Ticketmaster refund?
- What is Songkick?
- How do I find local music?
- How do I get to Spotify sessions?
- What are Spotify shows?
- How do I change my location on Spotify app?
How do I get notified of upcoming concerts?
To get notified of upcoming concerts and events, when you're browsing in the Ticketmaster app or website just tap the 💜 located on the pages of artists, teams or venues you want to follow (you'll see it on the image at the top). Once you tap the heart, they'll be automatically added to your Favorites.
How do I find local concerts?
5 Free Ways To Find Local Concerts on Your Smartphone
- Local Concerts. Local Concerts (by iLike) is the "#1 concert app" on the iPhone. ...
- preAmped. PreAmped provides popular concert apps for the iPhone, Android, and the Palm Pre. ...
- Gigbox. Gigbox is an app for Android that allows fans to find relevant, local events tailored to their music tastes. ...
- StubHub. ...
- YP Mobile.
How do I find concerts near me on Spotify?
How to find concerts on Spotify using the mobile app
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device and tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down on the Search page until you see the "Concerts" category card. ...
- This will show you all the concerts happening near you, based on your listening habits.
Is the bands in town app free?
Our free app simplifies live stream, artist, and concert discovery by allowing you to track your favorite artists, be the first to receive alerts when they announce an event, and buy concert tickets or watch live - all in one place.
How do you add favorites on Ticketmaster?
Adding Favorites is a simple, yet powerful tool created to ensure you get news and updates about the artists, sports and events you love. Sign in to your Ticketmaster account, tap the 💙 to add your Favorites and never miss a chance to see them live.
How do I get a Ticketmaster refund?
How to Get a Refund for Ticketmaster Tickets When Your Event Gets Postponed?
- Go to your Ticketmaster account.
- Find the event you want to cancel.
- Look for the Request a Refund link under Self Service.
What is Songkick?
Songkick is an U.S.-based concert discovery service owned by Warner Music Group. The service allows users to search for upcoming concert events in their area, and also track individual artists to receive notifications of upcoming shows in their area.
How do I find local music?
The best way to find great local music is to ask the local ambassadors. You may already have a restaurant or bar in the area that you're fond of, so don't be shy and try asking someone at that spot where the best place to check out live music is.
How do I get to Spotify sessions?
- Open Spotify and play something.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap START SESSION under Start a Group Session.
- Tap INVITE FRIENDS. Here you can: Share with any social or messaging app listed. Choose Copy Link to send your own way. Show them a Spotify code which they can scan to join.
What are Spotify shows?
Engage with shows that feature your music With your music on Spotify, creators around the world can add your songs to their shows and help you reach new listeners on Spotify. When you see a show that features your work, share it on social media, reach out to the creator, or add it to one of your Spotify playlists.
How do I change my location on Spotify app?
- Log in to your account page.
- Click EDIT PROFILE.
- Scroll down to Country or region and select your new place from the dropdown list. Note: Your new country or region only shows when you're actually there.
- Click SAVE PROFILE.