- How do you add a description to a photo?
- Can you add descriptions to iPhone photos?
- Can you add captions to iPhone pictures?
- How do I add details to photos on iPad?
- How do I add a comment to a photo?
- How do you add a title to a photo?
- How do I add words to my iPhone pictures?
- How do I put text on a picture on my iPhone?
- How do you change the timestamp on an iPhone photo?
- How do I add text captions to photos?
- How do you add captions to photos ios 14?
How do you add a description to a photo?
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a description to.
- Click the info (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Click the pencil icon under the Information section.
- When finished typing, click out of the text box. The description is automatically saved.
Can you add descriptions to iPhone photos?
Swipe upwards on the photo. Tap the Add a Caption field. Use the onscreen keyboard to add your caption. Tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen to finish.
Can you add captions to iPhone pictures?
Open the “Photos” app on your iPhone or iPad and navigate to the photo that you want to add a caption. Next, swipe up on the photo to expose additional options. This will show you photo information including where the image was taken. Right below the photo, tap the empty text area labeled “Add a Caption.”
How do I add details to photos on iPad?
Using Markup on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Photos app. Tap the Photos app icon to open it. ...
- Select the photo you want. Found the image you want? ...
- Tap the Edit button. ...
- Tap the Plus button and select Text. ...
- Type your text. ...
- Customize. ...
- Double tap Done.
How do I add a comment to a photo?
Add Text to Photos on Android Using Google Photos
- Open a photo on your Android device.
- At the bottom of the photo, tap Edit (3 sliders icon).
- Tap Markup. You can also select the color of text at this screen.
- Tap Text tool.
- Enter your desired text.
- Select Done when you've finished.
How do you add a title to a photo?
- Click the picture you want to add a caption to.
- Click References > Insert Caption.
- To use the default label (Figure), type your caption in the Caption box.
How do I add words to my iPhone pictures?
Right click on the image and click on "Get Info." Now you will see the photo's metadata. Click on any of the italicized text (Add a Title, Add a Description, Add a Keyword, etc.) to edit. Hit your Return key to make the change.
How do I put text on a picture on my iPhone?
How to add text to a photo in the Markup editor in the Photos app on iPhone and iPad
- While in Markup mode, tap the plus + button, located in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Text.
- Drag the blue handles at the ends of the box to make it larger, and touch and drag the entire box to move it around.
How do you change the timestamp on an iPhone photo?
There may be a time when you want to change the metadata of a photo or two on your iPhone.
Change the date and time of a photo
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap the Edit Exif button.
- Tap on the Date to edit it using the Date Picker. Tap on the Time to edit the time too, if needed.
- Tap Save when you're done.
How do I add text captions to photos?
Open your picture and tap the Editor button at the bottom of the screen. Next, tap the icon with the three dots to access the Markup Editor. Select the Text tool and double tap the text box to replace the placeholder with your text. Once you type your caption, tap Done.
How do you add captions to photos ios 14?
Learn How to Caption Photos and Videos on the New iOS 14
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone / iPad.
- Browse the image that you want to caption.
- Swipe-up to bring up the hidden Captions feature.
- Tap on “Add a Caption” and type your description. ...
- Hit “Done” when finished, and the app will automatically save your caption.